Empire Life Emblem Portfolios®
If you need a diversified investment solution that matches your investment goals and risk tolerance, our Emblem Portfolios may be suitable for you – all in a single decision.Based on your investment goals and risk tolerance, you can choose the Emblem Portfolio that symbolizes you. Fill out our questionnaire and talk to your advisor to find out what type of investor you are.Are Empire Life Emblem Portfolios for you?An Empire Life Emblem Portfolio may be for you if:
- You want to make one decision that will diversify your investments across a range of asset classes.
- You’re looking for an investment that’s simple to buy and easy to contribute to over time.
- You want an investment that is professionally rebalanced to your target asset mix.
How do they work?Each Empire Life Emblem Portfolio invests primarily in a strategic mix of equity and fixed income securities. Each portfolio's asset mix aims to provide maximum return for a specific level of risk.Why should I invest in an Empire Life Emblem Portfolio?
- Instant Diversification. In one decision, diversify your investment across a range of asset classes.
- Investment Approach. Portfolios are managed using a conservative, value-oriented and disciplined investment approach.
- Tactical Asset Management. Asset mix is monitored and adjusted in response to evolving market conditions.
- Transparency. Portfolios invest directly in securities instead of funds so you can always see what you’re invested in.
- Tax-Efficient Cash Flow. Series T available in 6% and 8% annualized distribution to provide predictable, tax-efficient cash flow.¹
Talk to your advisor about what kind of investor you are and the Empire Life Emblem Portfolio that symbolizes you.
- Empire Life Emblem Diversified Income Portfolio
- Empire Life Emblem Conservative Portfolio
- Empire Life Emblem Balanced Portfolio
- Empire Life Emblem Moderate Growth Portfolio
- Empire Life Emblem Growth Portfolio
- Empire Life Emblem Aggressive Growth Portfolio
¹Annual return of capital distributions are reset each year to maintain the payout target rate. The sale of series T units may trigger capital gains or losses.